Description Amazon is seeking a highly motivated, quick-thinking, customer-obsessed Executive Assistant to support two Directors of JP Seller Services. The position will be based in Amazon's Japan Headquarters in Tokyo, will partner with the Director to lead internal team communications and drive key projects for the Marketplace Growth team.
The successful candidate will build a strong network throughout the company. Will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks, varying projects, and organize important events through planning accurately and efficiently with limited guidance. You will be able to react with the appropriate level of urgency to situations that require a quick response or turnaround. You will be comfortable taking action without having to know the full picture and will efficiently solve problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. You will work with a global team across multiple time zones, languages and exposure to international cultures.
This is a highly rewarding role, allowing you exposure to broad and diverse areas of the Amazon business and to work with senior leadership and global teams. This can be a great career move for an experienced and ambitious executive assistant looking to grow and develop fast in an organization offering fantastic long-term career opportunities.
• Calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings, managing travel bookings, handling expenses, and a variety of other day-to-day administrative tasks on behalf the Director.
• Project management for special projects, including organizing and coordinating with external parties as required, managing action items and status
• Preparing materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes; assisting with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation.
• Organizing internal team events, team award process, selling partner facing events, and larger scale department/ company-wide events.
• Manage team-wide communications and ensure delivery by deadlines.
【Various Working System for Work Life Harmony】
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)
• 5+ years' experience of supporting/engaging with Sr. Executives
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Experience of leading cross-functional projects and managing programs independently
• Proven ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across organization
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary
• Strong problem solving, attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with global teams
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Business level English and native level Japanese language skills required
• BA/BS required
• Project management experience in a fast-paced environment as member of a global team