Amazon Fresh is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing team to support leaders in our organization in Seattle, WA.
This fast-paced, challenging role requires an individual with flexibility, good judgment, an eye for accuracy, consistent character, and the ability to pay close attention to details while getting things done under tight timelines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders is critical, as is a good sense of humor. A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations is important. We are looking for someone who learns quickly, is self-driven and adapts to changing circumstances with grace.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements;
- Management of team space, including new hire allocation, team moves and reconfigurations;
- Coordination and planning of domestic and international travel;
- Completing expense reports, purchase orders, and managing corporate card purchases;
- Tracking and helping to drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items;
- Planning and coordinating team activities and events;
- Managing other core administrative activities (new-hire onboarding, supply ordering etc.)
- 3-5 years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent;
- Strong computer skills; proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to utilize sound business judgment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top