Amazon is seeking an exceptionally talented, resourceful and customer centric Executive Assistant to support multiple leaders in our Data Center Global Services team within the AWS organization.
The Executive Assistant in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests. The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to manage complex calendars across international time-zones, coordinate domestic as well as international travel, and act as general liaison and POC for their teams, facilities, fellow assistants and other key partners across the company. The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, and be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide seamless support to the group using real-time prioritization of business activities.
- Management of complex calendars, scheduling.
- Research and schedule cost effective options for domestic and international travel.
- Organize team meetings, conferences, and social events
- Build relationships with Executive Assistants throughout the team and across the company as well as with Finance, HR and Legal partners for the organization
- Microsoft Outlook is essential, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- 2+ years of experience assisting at the leadership level
- Highly motivated individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to take on increased responsibilities.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top