On the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Executive Assistant to support up to four directors working on an exciting initiative at Amazon.
Responsibilities include heavy calendar management, setting meeting agendas, space planning, event planning, travel coordination, expense reporting, and ordering supplies.
A successful candidate will be at the center of the team and will be the glue that helps the team operate efficiently and effectively. While you administratively support the directors, the work you do supports our whole team.
You are smart, organized, energetic and self-motivated. You are looking for a role in which you can be an integral part of the team, contribute, learn and be challenged.
You know how to ask the right questions and get access to the right information to seamlessly manage schedules. You excel at real-time prioritization and manage all tasks with discretion. You react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and know when to ask for clarification. You are a glass-half-full thinker and work with the motto that anything is possible.
You thrive in a start-up environment. You enjoy change and find growth exhilarating. You not only have the ability to meet tight deadlines, you enjoy the challenge. You are able to switch gears at a moment's notice and are a fantastic multi-tasker. You are proactive and take action without knowing the total picture. You have the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and with little guidance.
You are a good writer and a clear communicator. You are confident in your abilities. You work well in a team setting as well as on your own. You practice good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful business experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 4 years supporting multiple executives at one time.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proven experience enabling executives and an organization to operate efficiently.
- Ability to manage your manager.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers, and outside vendors while building a strong internal network.
- Effectively managed a high volume of work.
- Grace under pressure.
- A great sense of humor.
- Thrives in a fast pace environment.
- Positive, proactive and able to have fun at work and help others do the same.
- Bachelor's degree a plus.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top