- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon is seeking a creative, efficient, organized, and motivated individual with strong judgment and a history of high performance to support up to two Directors within the Global Talent Management organization. This role will be an integral part of the organization, supporting collaboration, communication, and increased productivity through understanding business goals and organizational dynamics. In addition to flawlessly planning and executing, the successful individual will independently solve problems and take on projects to improve the organization. The position is located in Seattle, Washington.
The role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, ability to find solutions to problems, juggle multiple requests, and identify ways to drive collaboration. The successful individual will organize the Directors and teams to plan ahead, focus on highest-impact areas, operate at high efficiency, and have fun.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives and their Executive Assistants inside the company is important. A good sense of humor is critical, as is flexibility and the ability to shift priorities quickly when needed. The successful candidate will possess the skills to react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture, and proactively solve complex problems. Candidate must have the ability to quickly learn organizational structure, team objectives and adapt to Amazon values and vision.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated and well developed skills in the following areas:
Organization and Planning Skills Time Management
Detail Oriented Excellent Judgment
Heavy Calendar Management Professionalism
Effective Verbal/Written Communication Absolute Confidentiality
Problem-Solving * Teamwork
Project Management * Technologically savvy
Sample of responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing day-to-day schedules and prioritization of activities for 2-3 Directors on the Global Talent Management team.
- Scheduling meetings both domestic and international with consideration to those attending, time constraints and ensuring schedules are in sync and proper documents or presentation materials are prepared.
- Submit Director's expenses against policy, and track organization expenses and budget.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel. Scheduling cost effective air, hotel & ground transportation.
- Creating agenda for weekly team meetings, and anticipating possible topics to cover at the weekly team meetings, as well as tracking 1:1 meeting agendas.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and outstanding items.
- Owning special projects as assigned.
- Edit, proof, and print key materials as needed for presentation to Senior leadership team.
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers to obtain updates.
- Providing back-up to the executive administrative team.
- Be a team player, provide additional support to the extended management team as needed.
- Working as a team with the Executive Administrative team in creating fun events for the organization.
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Minimum 3+ years experiences in an executive administrative capacity for a medium to large size company.
- Expert user in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Associates degree required.
- Skilled at editing, formatting, and proofing documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple
- Previous project management and event planning experience.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service.
- The ability to engage team members (teamwork), and drive deliverables to ensure the success of the team.
- Ability to remain calm under tight deadlines and ever changing requests and schedules.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top