Amazon.com is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and motivated individual with a proven history of high performance to support a Director on the Advertising Platform team in Seattle, Washington.
We are looking for someone with superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is critical, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is a must. A good sense of humor is important, as is the ability to be flexible, and to change direction at a moment's notice. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Main responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports
- Coordinating complex travel itineraries
- Driving key team activities and group logistics
- Managing workspace for the team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to utilize sound business judgment
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top