Amazon.com is seeking a bright, friendly, composed, customer-obsessed and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join the Marketplace Customer and Brand Protection organization. This is a great opportunity to join a high functioning and growing team within one the world's most dynamic and customer focused companies.
The role reports to and will support a senior leader on the team. Do you like to work hard, have fun, and make history? Then join our team. Over 2 million sellers in 11 countries (and growing) list their products for sale on Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon's ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the earth's largest selection and lowest prices. These Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique SKUs, providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics, Apparel, Consumables and beyond. While focused on a single executive, the role has involvement and impact across Amazon's entire Marketplace Organization.
The role is responsible for a wide range of activities including management of a complex calendar and scheduling requirements, tracking key deliverables, coordinating domestic and international travel, expenses and budgeting, project coordination, and document review. Other activities include coordinating meeting agendas, facilitating key team activities (such as all–hands meeting planning to employee engagement activities), office management, planning and execution of space reconfiguration, and assisting with new hire on-boarding. As a Executive Assistant, you will play a key business partnership role to the executive leadership team and manage the planning and hiring of administrative staff support.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional who has demonstrated using strong business judgement with success while working in a highly ambiguous environment and has advanced prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously. They will be a detail oriented and an experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure while working in a fast-paced, goal-focused work environment.
Finally, the ideal candidate will be someone who wants to build a deep and trusting, long-term partnership with the Executive leader. Over time, they will make a wide range of unsupervised decisions which will help keep the organization moving forward in an efficient manger, and be a crucial partner in driving overall organization productivity, efficiency, atmosphere and good will.
- 5+ years of One-on-One experience assisting at the Executive level (complex calendar management, meeting coordination, domestic & international travel coordination, etc.)
- 3+ years of Project Management/Project Coordination Experience (Rhythm of the Business management, Space Panning/Space Management, Budgeting, Process Improvement, etc).
- 3+ years of advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word)
- 3+ years of experience working in a large international company
- 2+ years of experience hiring, developing, and/or mentoring employees in an Administrative position
- Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field or MBA/Master's Degree
- Demonstrated success working in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Demonstrated success using business judgement to help drive key deliverables of the business
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- Ability to build a strong internal network.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top