The Amazon Restaurants team is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance, to support three Directors on our team in Seattle, Washington.
This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice.
The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Experience with space planning
- US citizenship or permanent residency required
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to utilize sound business judgment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top