Event Technician's primary responsibility is to serve as support for onsite and offsite Amazon Events. This will include, set up, operation and strike of Audio Visual (AV) equipment, both on a small and large scale. They should have a diverse AV background with experience in audio, video, lighting, and integrated AV systems. Additionally the team member should have strong organizational skills, ability to work across multiple teams and cultures, demonstrate impeccable customer service and be energetically driven to meet the needs of our customers and team.
- Prompt, thorough, professional communication with team, Client, and business partners.
- Proactively engage with Team to pursue process improvements.
- Search out opportunities to help others improve skill sets and knowledge base.
- Organize allocated equipment based on event needs.
- Assist in the transportation to event space whether onsite or offsite.
- Handle equipment changes in a timely and professional manner.
- Thorough testing of equipment use cases ahead of event.
- Flawless communication with organizer to determine technical needs.
- Ability to operate audio and video systems in a wide variety of event situations.
- Optimizing systems for best quality attainable.
- Dynamically flex to Client needs and complications
- Assist with strike of event space(s), ensuring correct equipment handling and storage.
- Willing to participate post-event debriefs and team meetings as well as be able to provide valuable input.
- 2-4 year degree/experience in AV or related field.
- Positive, team-minded attitude, willing to jump in anywhere.
- Strong understanding of event AV and live event processes.
- Strong understanding of camera and other recording systems.
- Strong understanding of digital audio systems.
- Strong understanding of lighting systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Determined attitude and avid problem solver.
- Strives for the highest level of service and final product.
- 5+ year degree/experience in AV or related field.
- Strong experience working in a corporate environment.
- Proficient with Adobe editing products.
- CTS Certified
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top