EU Standards & Change Management Program Manager
At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One!
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Amazon is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Change Manager in the EU Change Management team within the Engineering Services organization to play a critical role in managing Amazon's fast growth and technology innovation needs. The successful candidate will be a natural self-starter, highly motivated individual and have a strong level of ownership. This individual will report to the Sr. Change Management Manager and will support other teams to deliver fulfillment network capacity on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own the equipment and design standards on a program level
• Align change management activities with the current Project Management Office (PMO) plan for planned Amazon projects
• Review new change requests from corporate and site stakeholders against existing standards
• Identify and address customer and business pain points by actively deep diving into data and operational processes and working with cross-functional teams
• Work with Category Managers and SME's to identify cost reduction opportunities, and develop plan to implement them into the standards
• Lead process improvement projects and development of new tools to better support the business
• Schedule and moderate multiple weekly standing meetings with internal teams to obtain or share information and approve changes; coordinate information between various teams in the organization
• University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering, Science/Technology, Business or related field.
• Ability to work independently, deliver high-quality work within tight timelines and with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to support several projects at one time, and accept re-prioritization as necessary
• Ability to drive business decisions with cross-functional team collaboration and relevant analytical data
• Proven experience challenging the status quo, identifying and driving continuous improvement initiatives
• Proficient with MS Excel, SharePoint and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills (C1 or better) and able to tailor communication to a wide spectrum of members of the organization and explain technical concepts
• Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• MBA or Master's Degree is preferred
• Experience in architecture/engineering field
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Good organization skills
• Ability to independently influence and resolve conflicts with others who are not in your reporting chain
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
Back to top