EU Procurement Category Manager
- Bengaluru, India
Our European Procurement team is growing and we are hiring a MHE Category Manager with Pan-European responsibilities to join the team in our European Headquarters in lovely Luxembourg.
Have you ever wondered how Amazon is managing its indirect procurement across all our Fulfilment Operations in Europe? Do you want to join a company with an amazing growth to make history and leave your own footprint?
As the MHE Category Manager, you will create and own the strategic relationship with suppliers and senior internal stakeholders while building collaboration within and across organizational boundaries. You will develop key sourcing activities, ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business goals while minimizing risk. You will be the trusted advisor in strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. You will work side-by-side with your stakeholders to deliver the best end customer experience.
• Develop and deliver long term sourcing strategies, lead key initiatives with cross-functional teams; drive the decision making process of the category roadmap with regional senior leadership;
• Drive commercial relationships with suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving optimal cost and performance;
• Lead supplier performance management including improving sustainability & social responsibility;
• Coordinate and collaborate with local teams to deploy and manage the implementation of your defined strategies.
• Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line;
• Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals;
• Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
• Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
At Amazon, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive compensation package, healthcare insurance and supplemental medical insurance, we'll shower you with perks, including:
- International relocation package
- Supplementary medical insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Supplementary pension plan
- Lunch vouchers
- Flexible work environment
- Luxembourg Education Support: Amazon provides new hires who have relocated to Luxembourg with a benefit that subsidizes part of the cost of international schools for their children to help them adapt to the local languages
- Public transportation (free within all country) or parking subsidy
- Free access to museums in Luxembourg
- Being involved in an international environment
On top of that, the Luxembourgish government provides the additional following benefits: Social Security, Birth and Kids Allowance, Governmental support to learn languages, Maternity & Paternity Leave ...
Want to know more about life in Luxembourg?
• Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
• Experience leading end-to-end source to pay processes, including spend analysis, benchmarking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
• Experience in strategic sourcing
• Project management skills; ability to drive project implementation involving diverse stakeholders
• Presentation and training skills
• Experience in an international company with a matrix organization
• Broad and general understanding of all aspects of strategic sourcing.
• Process improvement experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top