EU Learning Business Partner
- Hamburg, Germany
Open to all EU Locations
At Amazon, our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a self-starter to join our EU Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Talent Development Team as a Learning Business Partner. We are transforming the way we do development. We are customer-obsessed and innovative in our efforts to increase leadership capability. This means we build our own highly customised and targeted solutions that directly serve the business. We work backward from business development needs through deep dives and critical analysis of our talent movements. The Learning Business Partner will support development of AMZL leaders from first-time leaders to leaders of leaders.
The successful candidate has a passion for partnering with business leaders to deliver impactful solutions. The Learning Business Partner will be skilled in driving business transformations, designing development practices, is strong in influencing and builds strong relationships with leaders. We need a creative leader who has a hands-on approach, a strong knowledge of Operations and a scientific and data-driven approach to solution development. Stakeholder management and leading initiatives at an EU level are key aspects of this role.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Build strong partnerships with business leaders (e.g. Delivery Station Managers Senior Ops Managers) to understand their learning needs and ensure targeted solution development. Dive in to quickly learn about learners' goals and challenges, their work environment, how they walk (fast) and how they talk (straightforward).
• Leverage science and data driven approaches to design and deploy learning and performance solutions. Use rapid design and distribution methods (virtual, classroom, blended and multi-media) that best suit AMZL needs and which tangibly and positively impact performance.
• Manage collection of, interpret and analyse business data to report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
• Produce written reports to communicate and gain support for solutions, measurement and evaluation plans.
• Select, design and deploy appropriate mechanisms to measure learning impact.
• A Bachelors degree in Psychology, Sociology, HR, Management or other relevant field
• Proven experience in designing, developing, and delivering scalable talent development solutions
• Demonstrable experience in a leadership role
• Aptitude for learning and leveraging science and technology for both solution design and data analysis
• Ability to actively use metrics, and training data to track and manage impact of training efforts
• Management skills: organisation, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results
• Superior communication and influence skills are a must with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly both verbally and in writing with audiences across levels
• A strong focus on internal customers' needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment
• Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to use judgment in complex and ambiguous situations
• Strong knowledge of and experience with performance and talent management
• Masters' in Education, Research, and/or Data Sciences
• Qualified/certified in a variety of psychometric instruments
• Experience with Experimental Design & Research
• Experience creating e-learning content using tools such as Storyline, Camtasia, Animation Software and the Adobe Creative
• Experience in Operations
Back to top