Please note this role can be based in any of the corporate offices in Europe
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Fleet Invoice Compliance Manager. This role will play a critical part in ensuring that all Fleet invoices are compliant, accurate and paid on time. The role will own the development of a robust invoice tracking process that is fully auditable and will provide input to financial planning cycles on Fleet related costs.
Key functions for the role include:
• Create a robust cost reporting mechanisms to accurately track all fleet related costs (leases, rentals, repairs,...)
• Audit all invoices to ensure that they are accurate and compliant before approving for payment.
• Provide fleet cost forecasts to finance business partners providing clear communication on costs associated with fleet idling, damages and repairs, and storage and transportation costs.
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand idle stock forecast counts to ensure that all purchase orders are raised in advance to cover future invoicing.
• Analyse invoice discrepancies and work with internal and external stakeholders to resolution.
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven experience in the fleet or logistics industry
• Experience in controlling, accounting or business intelligence
• A proven track record of creating effective reporting and data analysis
• Strong analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel
• Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
• Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
• Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
• SQL proficiency
• Understanding of fleet management and related KPIs