ES Tech, Salesforce QA Engineer
- Heidenheim an der Brenz, Germany
Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for the Salesforce application we are building for our Leave of Absence and Accommodations (LOAA) business customers. LOAA is a program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees globally. We are building a brand new team, to enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. Driven by innovation, our mission is to invent and simplify the customer experiences. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony (AWS Connect), content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
The QA Automation engineer will perform all QA activities like create automation scripts, create test plan, test case, test scripts, bugs, will run bug triages, and produce bug metrics and different QA reports. The position requires experience in automation and skills to write automation scripts. The candidate should know testing processes in Salesforce (SFDC) platform and across its sandbox environments. The QA Automation engineer may work in multiple project work streams, the person will represent QA team in strategic planning discussions, advocate QA best practices and guidelines to business and technical stakeholders. The person may guide/ mentor junior QA Automation Engineers.
• Define the test automation framework and write scripts to improve the test automation coverage
• Define automation plan that works across multiple browsers and platforms
• Lead Automation efforts and explore new automation tools and methods.
• Working directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure quality of our localization and platforms.
• Define end to end testing in Salesforce environment including cross system integrations and application packages across multiple work streams
• Define automated regression testing process, including both UI tests and Salesforce component integration tests
• Define and report daily and weekly QA metrics
• Define and coordinate application load and performance testing across load testers and Salesforce team
• Seek out opportunities to utilize Salesforce communities to improve testing processes, productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
• Communicate the value and ROI of QA activities, including test automation
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• BS/BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 4 years
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern Object-Oriented language such as Java, C#, and knowledge of Python or Perl
• Should have worked with Selenium previously
• Basic knowledge of REST API
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
• Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
• Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication.
• Experience in designing the automation framework for Web/ Devices.
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally and with different levels of management
• Experience working with external tools and integrations to Salesforce
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
• 1+ years of experience as a developer or SDET or QA Automation Engineer
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints coupled with good understanding of HR business processes.
• Experience in distributed cross-continent load and performance testing.
• Demonstrative success with implementing at least one large Salesforce.com project.
• Good communication skills; the ability to explain and present details to both technical and business audiences.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/ Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top