ES Tech, Quality Assurance Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Employee Services Technology team (ES Tech) is building an HR Contact Management solution on the Salesforce Service Cloud. We enable employee self-service by providing simple, intuitive tools across devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next generation technologies. We implement the overall self-service strategy and improve user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon systems and platforms including: telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics to ensure a consistent global experience.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team. In this role, you'll work closely with business and development teams to develop and execute test plans to meet the business requirements of our customers. You'll navigate through complex code to better understand features and to ensure our development engineers continue to deliver quality software. You'll test code manually and with automated tools using black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques. You will write automated tests using Java or proprietary test scripts for automated tools and will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
A successful candidate must have a solid history of delivering results, obsession with quality, be detail oriented, a team player, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment.
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science or a related field.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Experience in writing test plans, test automation, and test cases
• Background in test automation using Java and applicable languages.
• Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as Selenium/WebDriver, JUnit or TestNG
• Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Excellent written and spoken communication
• Experiences with functional and performance testing.
• Experiences with UI and back-end testing.
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top