Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About the Team:
HR Services is comprised of the following teams: HR Operations, HR Compliance, Leave of Absence and Accommodations (LOAA) and several support functions that include ACES, Finance & Analytics, Vendor Management and Content Management. The umbrella of HR Services includes the following teams: the Employee Resource Center (ERC), Onboarding, People Portal and Payroll Support, Data Management, Exits, and Internal Transfers. These teams are located in Seattle, WA, San Jose, Bangalore and Hyderabad, India to provide for follow-the-sun support of these key activities. We are now expanding our US back-office operations to Manila.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Employee Resources team located in Philippines. The Employee Resource Center (ERC) Senior associate in Philippines will work closely with the ERC team in the US to provide a variety of HR services to North American Employees. We have an immediate need for dedicated professionals to join our ERC in their HR Contact Center. Be the voice of ERC, as the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community. Deliver highest standards of service in any customer interaction and ensure an accurate, efficient & personalized resolution of queries through effective usage of systems, tools & resources.
Key job responsibilities
• Receive & log all queries received via Calls/Cases/Tickets.
• Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions etc, Via calls/Tickets/Cases etc.
• Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set quality standards
• Thorough knowledge of policies & processes for multiple Customer groups
• Ensure the Service level is achieved at all times
• Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and ensure data privacy at all times
• Take ownership for query resolution and individual metrics
• Bachelor's degree holder (preferred)
• Minimum of 6 months to 5 years of experience in international voice process .
• Willingness to work in contact/service center environment
• Willingness to work in 24*7 support process including night shifts Willingness to work overtime on business needs and holidays
• Willingness to work a schedule with non-Saturday/Sunday week offs Willingness to work in split week off schedule
• Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and agility to change in fast-paced dynamic environment
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word, email writing
• Application of Phone and email etiquettes in customer interactions
Preferred qualifications • Foreign languages proficiency would be an added advantage • Prior experience in an in-bound / out-bound call center • Handling HR help desk is desirable • Experience in HR/HR shared services • Experience in PeoplePortal HR Applications used: • PeopleSoft 8.9 ver • ADP US Payroll tool • Time and Attendance System • Trouble Ticketing Service Request Workflow Web Application
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.