ERC Change Enablement Manager
- New York, NY
This position is open to being located in New York, Las Vegas, Seattle, Austin, Arlington or Sunnyvale
Join Amazon's Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to connect employees with content and data not available through intuitive self-service, and to intake process defects and workflow these to relevant resolution teams. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 2000 associates supporting Amazon employees in 54 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.
We are currently looking for a change leader who will identify, plan and strategically execute large-scale transformative projects across our internal HR call centers to reduce complexity, innovate on new business capability or systems and improve the agent or customer experience. This person will focus on the people side of change including changes to business processes, systems and technology, readiness activities, communications and partner on training delivery.
The ideal candidate has experience on transformative global projects promoting effective and efficient change throughout large, complex projects with a diverse stakeholder community. This position will manage a change specialist.
• Design and implement a change management strategy to drive successful transformation across multiple concurrent initiatives at a global, regional or country level
• Effectively prioritize and sequence change initiatives for impacted audiences to provide a seamless experience to employees and agents providing insight to the strategic vision and impact to their daily role.
• Provide consultative guidance and coaching to key stakeholders as they lead their teams through change events
• Develop and deploy change management tools designed to assess impact and assist with adoption
• Complete stakeholder analysis, create action plans against identified gaps and assess readiness for change across the ERC
• Perform change risk analysis, mitigation planning and deliverable execution
• Develop change management plan and own the execution of the strategy
• Develop and implement adoption and sustainability metrics to measure progress against and achievement of desire change program outcomes
• Using industry standards and processes work with ERC project team, stakeholders, and agents to analyze, redesign and communicate business processes as required.
• Develop key messaging that align with the mission of the Project, change management plan, communication and training plan.
• Lead collaboration with global, regional, and country teams to drive adoption of sustainable change management strategies
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of HR or call center experience
• Experience in successful implementation of large-scale business transformation programs and projects
• Experince implmenting people strategies, change management theories and best practices
• MBA or Master's Degree in relevant field
• Strong consultative and influencing skills
• Excellent problem solver with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Engenders trust and respect in all working relationships with strong negotiation skills
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement and lean methodologies and application
• Excel at cross-group/global collaboration and creative thinking
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top