Challenging work with advanced technology, high performance devices .
In this role you will bring up, debug, tune and monitor performance of IC production test setups (testers, handlers, boards, sockets) located at various IC test vendors' facilities. This includes all mechanical, thermal and SW related aspects. In this position you will be working closely with test and test equipment vendors.
You will have an opportunity to run and review correlation results working closely with leading OSATs, preparing each new release for stable production, monitor and debug instabilities, yield issues and execution metrics in high volume, state of the art products.
• Education - Mechanical / Electrical engineer
• Proven experience with handlers operations ans debug.
• Troubleshooting and Debug abilities of mechanical and electrical issues
• "Handy-man"- high technical hands-on capability with out of the box solutions
• Experience with ATC systems
• Reading mechanical / electrical drawings
The position requires travel within Taiwan, to S. Korea and to Israel
• Experience with Hontech handlers
• Test engineering experience