Enterprise Support Manager - AWS
- Tokyo, Japan
AMAZON has built a reputation for excellence with most recent examples being named #5 most admired company in the US, #2 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon's technology business is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
With AMAZON Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into "the Cloud". As a leader in the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformation technology with interactions with leading companies in this space and engineers within Amazon developing the capability. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AWS Support provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
As more and more large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in the need of high powered technical talent to ensure a flawless customer experience. The Enterprise Support Manager leads a team of Technical Account Mangers who ensure key enterprise customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform. The TAM's provide assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of AWS services and the customer's architecture in support of strategy questions, project planning and launch and ongoing operational issues. TAMs are engaged at the account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the implementation life cycle. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Lead a team that fields and resolves support inquiries from Enterprise customers; engaging the worldwide support engineering team as required
• Manage team and individual performance, providing regular reviews and guidance to the team.
• Ensure TAM's are providing detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
• Help build and shape the future strategy of the Japan Enterprise Support team.
• Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (be their voice)
• Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
• Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers and AWS service teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
• Available outside of business hours to manage urgent issues
• Experience working with external customer's management and customer facing
• + 5 years management experience with leading, managing and motivating technical team including minimum 10 members
• Experience setting and delivering team goals.
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese; writing/reading skills in English.
• 10+ years of management experience
• Experience working with external customer's Executives
• Experience working in a multi-national organization
• Project management experience
• Experience working in a rapidly growing organization.
• Experience managing large team over 20 staff
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top