Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers significantly change how they operate in today's Digital Age and accelerate their cloud journey using Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
Do you like to work on a variety of projects within some of the largest, most complex, global customers at the forefront of exciting cloud adoption at scale, leading customer and partner teams to achieve repeatable AWS best practices?
The AWS Professional Services team is looking for an Enterprise Service Manager (ESM) to join our UK Central Govt team in the UK, to lead the working relationship with one or more large UK government organisations. The ESM is responsible for helping customers develop a long-term AWS strategy. Together with customer teams and AWS partners, the ESM oversees strategy execution in truly transformational, ground breaking projects.
The ESM role is to act as a trusted advisor and AWS ambassador to senior stakeholders and enterprise teams within our largest customers to understand and help realise their critical business outcomes with AWS.
• Sell professional services through engaging with enterprise customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio. Develop bold cloud strategies with senior executives and present respective proposals.
• Helping shape customers' cloud strategy, cloud transformational roadmaps and changes in working practices (e.g. moving to a faster more agile release cycle)
• Oversee delivery of projects, ensure high quality, on time and on budget delivery and customer satisfaction. Mitigation of delivery risks and issues.
• Engage with customers actively leveraging Technical or IT Advisory / IT Transformation skills to support project delivery.
• Building strong relationships with senior executives and enterprise teams to understand goals and required outcomes
• Preparing and presenting technical and commercial proposals to client CxO leaders
• Influencing and leads customer experience and engagement from sales though delivery to produce high-quality, business driven outcomes for the customer.
• Industry Expertise and market knowledge in UK Public Sector (ideally National Security and Public Safety)
• 15+ years of IT consulting / management experience, with demonstrable global scale cloud / digital / technology transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• Senior level executive engagement and advisory experience
• Sales and delivery responsibility and meeting of those targets
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Experience with contract and statement of work development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
• Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 50-75% travel requirement.
• Security clearance is required for this vacancy. Candidates will need to have minimum of SC clearance; ideally higher clearance levels would be preferred.
• Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has delivered cloud engagements (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner