Enterprise Service Manager - Industrials
- Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in working with the largest enterprise organizations in Australia as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization's history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Manager (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with large organizations, develop a long-term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of Business and Digital transformation consulting, business development, relationship development, sales of Professional Services, delivery oversight, and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
AWS Services team is looking for an ESM for the Industrials Sector. A rapidly evolving sector, customers in the Industrials segment include oil and gas, transport and logistics, power and utilities, building and construction, and manufacturing
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Building long term engagement with large, complex enterprise systems, production control networks, building and construction, utilities, IT/OT integration, industrial security controls and IOT technologies.
• Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and align with AWS technology and execution through AWS professional services and partners.
• Development of long-term Cloud, Digital, and Business Transformation strategy for customers
• Identify & develop specific transformation opportunities and create supporting business & financial cases supporting the case for change
• Deal shaping, including staffing estimations, deal pricing, and proposal development
• SOW development, contract negotiations & deal closure
• Collaberating on Innovation Accelerator workshops with customers, designing and running digital experiments, and scaling through professional services
• Overseeing delivery of projects in nominated accounts, ensuring high quality delivery and alignment to the business case value
• Supporting customer CxO's, communicating business value, program schedule, and owning mitigation of delivery outcomes
• Act as single person of contact for customer executives, developing deep, and trustful relations
• Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
• A Bachelor's degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred
• 20+ years of management consulting experience with demonstrated Business, Digital, and IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• Experience working with large multi-national organizations and delivering against sales quota
• Jointly planning customer engagement with the AWS sales team to identify services against a segment, and building a plan to engage those customers
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical obstacles
• Business acumen to develop business cases and supporting financial models
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively in meeting customer needs
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
• Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget, schedule, business outcomes, and deliverables
• Expertise with Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) regulations.
Industrial control network reg body
• 10+ years of product management, product marketing, and/or strategic management consulting experience in an enterprise technology company, demonstrating experience with go-to-market strategy development and execution
• Experience in public cloud computing or with a major enterprise software or infrastructure provider
• Practical experience using the AWS platform for rapid application development and scaling
• Demonstrated industry influence in the areas of lean enterprise, digital innovation, digital strategy and/or product development
• Experience in one or more of the following: Lean Startup / Enterprise Methodology, User Experience, Product Management, Behavioral Science
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
• Hands on experience leading large-scale digital or lean transformation projects
• Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top