Enterprise Service Manager - Global Telecom
- Denver, CO
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more major accounts in the Telecommunications segment, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role incudes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for people who are passionate about:
Engaging customers - collaborate with AWS sales and partner teams to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business and drive AWS adoption in a geographic territory and/or for a named set of customers
Enable cloud transformation - develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases, manage issues and risks
Support the commercial relationship - plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities, drive proposal construction, including estimations and deal pricing, conduct contract negotiations & execute contracts
Lead great people - build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills
Be an advocate - work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
Think big - ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple ProServe engagement services
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• 10+ years of experience & industry thought leadership on topics around enterprise IT, Digital transformation, 5G, IoT, Analytics, OSS/BSS, Machine Learning, Operations and business support systems.
• 10+ years of experience managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders; contract negotiation, SOW development, deal shaping, pricing, closing
• 10+ years of experience managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT, digital or network transformation projects
• Strong knowledge & industry thought leadership on topics around enterprise IT, Digital transformation, 5G, IoT, Analytics, Machine Learning, Operations and business support systems.
• Experience with contract and statement of work development.
• AWS certifications or hands on experience.
• Experience with Quota attainment, and exceeding desired outcomes
• Experience in leading professional services units including IT application development and modernization. Understanding of Agile and Dev Ops processes
• Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services;
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. CITSM, ITIL)
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
• Ability and desire to work within a diverse team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top