Are you interested in working with the largest Financial Institutions / Banks / Insurers in India as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization's history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you? If you have experience of crafting and selling large / complex Digital Transformation solutions for Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI) then connect with us.
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for a Senior Leader (Enterprise Service Manager) who can manage the working relationship with large Financial Institutions, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM will be the trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers in Banking and Financial Services Industry.
The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Long term development of large, complex, and distributed enterprise organizations (BFSI)
• Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
• Development of long term Cloud Strategy for Banks / Insurers
• Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
• Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
• Contract negotiations & closing
• Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
• Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
• Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
• Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
• Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
• Envision and inspire customers
• Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
• A Bachelor's degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred.
• 20+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated Digital Transformation experience in customer-facing roles in BFSI Sector
• Experience working with large multi-national organizations as the Consulting Services lead, Account Partner, etc. for Financial Customers
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
• Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
Experience with contract and statement of work development.
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
• Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
• Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.