Enterprise Service Manager
- Puteaux, France
Enterprise Service Manager (FR/EN)
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers significantly change how they operate in today's Digital Age and accelerate their cloud journey using Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
Do you like to work on a variety of projects within some of the largest, most complex, global customers at the forefront of exciting cloud adoption at scale, leading customer and partner teams to achieve repeatable AWS best practices?
The AWS Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) who can lead the working relationship with one or more large global organizations. The ESM is responsible for helping customers develop a long-term AWS strategy. Together with customer teams and AWS partners, the ESM oversees strategy execution in truly transformational, ground breaking projects.
The ESM role is to act as a trusted advisor and AWS ambassador to senior stakeholders and enterprise teams within our largest customers to understand and help realize their critical business outcomes with AWS.
• Sell professional services through engaging with enterprise customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio. Develop bold cloud strategies with senior executives and present respective proposals.
• Helping shape customers' cloud strategy, cloud transformational roadmaps and changes in working practices (e.g. moving to a faster more agile release cycle)
• Oversee delivery of projects, ensure high quality, on time and on budget delivery and customer satisfaction. Mitigation of delivery risks and issues.
• Engage with customers actively leveraging Technical or IT Advisory / IT Transformation skills to support project delivery.
• Building strong relationships with senior executives and enterprise teams to understand goals and required outcomes
• Preparing and presenting technical and commercial proposals to client CxO leaders
• Influencing and leads customer experience and engagement from sales though delivery to produce high-quality, business driven outcomes for the customer
• 15+ years of IT consulting / management experience, with demonstrable global scale cloud / digital / technology transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• Senior level executive engagement and advisory experience
• Sales and delivery responsibility and meeting of those targets
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Experience with contract and statement of work development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
• Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 50-75% travel requirement.
• Agile and/or Devops accreditation or experience
Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA
• Lean or Six Sigma experience
• Experience within the financial services sector is preferred
• A Bachelor's degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top