Enterprise Service Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Service Manager
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more Global accounts, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role incudes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
• Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
• Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
• Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
• Contract negotiations & closing
• Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
• Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
• Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
• Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
• Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
• Envision and inspire customers
• Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient..
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
• 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
• Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
• Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders; contract negotiation, SOW development, deal shaping, pricing, closing
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top