Enterprise Service Manager
- New York, NY
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more Financial Services organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for our customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for people who are passionate about:
Engaging customers - collaborate with AWS sales and partner teams to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business and drive AWS adoption in a geographic territory and/or for a named set of customers
Enable cloud transformation - develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases, manage issues and risks
Support the commercial relationship - plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities, drive proposal construction, including estimations and deal pricing, conduct contract negotiations & execute contracts
Lead great people - build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills
Be an advocate - work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
Think big - ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple ProServe engagement services
As an Enterprise Service Manager you will be responsible for:
• Long term development of Financial Services organizations
• Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
• Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
• Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
• Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
• Contract negotiations & closing
• Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
• Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
• Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
• Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
• Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
• Envision and inspire customers
• Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
• 20+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• 10 + years working in the Financial Services industry as a consultant or part of a Professional Services organization.
• Knowledge of Capital Markets, Banking, Asset Management or Insurance is a requirement for this position
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• Experience in group leadership and executive presentations.
• Experience managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
• Experience with contract and statement of work development
• Experience with Quota attainment, and exceeding desired outcomes
• AWS Experience
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
• Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Back to top