Enterprise Sales Specialist, Hybrid Cloud (VMware on AWS)
- Puteaux, France
As the VMware on AWS Specialized Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of AWS solutions for VMware across AWS's most strategic customers.
You'll be responsible for the VMware sales motion, which includes; identifying VMware customers & opportunities, qualifying & building pipeline, driving VMware on AWS discussions with customers, and responsibility for the overall sales cycle. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for VMware on AWS?
Come build the future with us.
• Sales and business development experience; selling VMware or other mainstream virtualisation based solutions, and experience of application migration to the cloud
• Prior experience growing VMware or Virtualised Data Centre related businesses
• Track record of building rapport with C-level stakeholders, and working with major reseller and/or system integrator partners
• Building trusted advisor relationships with clients, and experience closing large revenue pieces of business
• Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners. You've not only carried quotas, you've consistently exceeded them by doing the right thing for your customer
• Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences in fluent English & French
• Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies
• Understanding of the business reasons why customer choose to migrate workloads from their private datacentres into cloud and hybrid cloud environments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top