Enterprise Sales Manager
- Arlington, VA
Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Enterprise business market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider in the largest Enterprises in Mexico? As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Enterprise market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Hire and build out an enterprise sales team.
• Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage contract negotiations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• The right person will possess 15+ years of experience in IT sales, business development, or consulting and at least 5 years in the management of a sales team.
• Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts
• Would have consistently exceeded quota and key performance metrics
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Technical understanding in the areas of cloud computing, web services and enterprise software
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• BA/BS degree required. Master or MBA a plus.
• Knowledgeable about inside sales, as well as interfacing with partner and field marketing peers
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Direct field & management experience in working with Commercial accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Extensive customer network.
• Strong leadership skills, outcome oriented thinking
Back to top