Enterprise Sales Leader
- Bogota, Colombia
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing accounts in Colombia? Do you have the business savvy, executive relationship and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Sales Leader in Colombia you will have the exciting opportunity to lead a team that drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The candidate should possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire and Develop the team
- Drive revenue and market share in the country
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption by engaging with C-level and different stakeholders.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate team performance
- Represent AWS in events as participant or spokesperson
- Create and deploy sales strategy
- Interact with stakeholders to define high level priorities.
- 10 + years of technology related management of sales or business development experience. - Proven track record -Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. - A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Back to top