Enterprise Sales Executive - Education Publishing
Enterprise Account Manager Education Publishing
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the education publishing market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services is expanding the U.S. Public Sector market and the education publishing group within AWS offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of impacting students around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Representative to focus on education publishing companies. You should have great sales experience in publishing with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. You possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined account list of education publishers.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with enterprise accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited to moderate travel
- 6 – 8 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts within education and/or publishing.
- MBA, A technical background in engineering, computer science, or Management Information Systems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network in publishing
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top