- Munich, Germany
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced contracts negotiator to support the growing volume of cloud services agreements with large enterprise customers. The Enterprise Negotiator will support the field sales team in all aspects of putting in place cloud services agreements, including drafting agreements and developing internal strategy through negotiation and closing. The successful candidate will be on the front lines of putting in place cloud services agreements with customers, responsible for drafting agreement and leading negotiations, including creating proposals and collaborating with internal stakeholders (such as the legal, finance, security and compliance teams).
The Enterprise Negotiator will need to understand the impact of contract terms, compliance obligations, customer concerns, etc., and be able to explain contract terms to customers and identify ways to meet customers' needs. The successful candidate will lead the effort to resolve all customer questions and concerns in contract negotiations, including collaboration with internal stakeholders on specific areas of concern.
The successful candidate will be an expert in bringing the account teams and the customer to final closure on cloud services agreements, including obtaining required approvals, creating final agreements, and managing their delivery and execution.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
• Ability to lead customer-facing negotiations
• Ability to explain standard agreement terms to counterparties and negotiate fallback positions to those terms where appropriate
• Ability to act as a trusted advisor to business teams to support the strategy, negotiation and execution of enterprise agreements
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
• Experience at a technology company or in a private practice technology group
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Law degree is a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age .
Back to top