Enterprise Marketing Mgr ASEAN
Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a results-driven Enterprise Marketing Manager in a fast-growing business, who will be responsible for developing and implementing the regional marketing strategy for the Enterprise in ASEAN to drive awareness and adoption of AWS.
This talented individual needs to have extensive analytic and data-driven demand generation experience. The role requires to be immersive to work collaboratively with sales leadership, business development, the alliances organization and the APJ marketing team to strategically design Pan-ASEAN enterprise marketing initiatives and also developing signature in-country activities. Expected to have experience in developing CxO programs and customer journey.
• Develop and own the strategy for Enterprise Marketing that targets technical and business decision makers in the top enterprises throughout ASEAN
• Collaborate with the Enterprise sales team, be their trusted marketing advisor to drive demand to support the business growth and achieve revenue targets in strategic accounts
• Execute on high impact marketing programs that generates interest in the portfolio of AWS solutions for Enterprise companies, while evangelizing existing customer use cases on their success using the platform
• Collaborate with the APJ Enterprise Marketing Team to support the Executive Engagement program and other stakeholders on marquee conferences, digital marketing, nurture programs, content marketing, social marketing and customer reference program
• Manage and monitor dedicated marketing spend, optimize marketing results with clear ROI reporting
• Held a similar marketing position within the IT Industry, with a minimum of 10 years
• Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives to align to the ASEAN business and sales objectives and support the growth targets.
• Experience writing and/or editing marketing content.
• Familiar with email marketing, email development and analysis tool
• Customer focus (sincerely wants to improve customer experience)
• Experience with building marketing / sales funnels and lead nurturing processes.
• Skill to plan and create appropriate content to the target audience.
• Degree qualifications (Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant subject)
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience in field marketing within Enterprise IT marketing experience in ASEAN or Asia
• Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
• Knowledge about cloud computing market and technologies
• Skill to use BI tools, Salesforce, Marketo and other digital marketing tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Back to top