Enterprise Enablement Lead, APJ, Training & Certification
- Sunnyvale, CA
AWS Training and Certification helps organisations transform their business by building and validating the skills individuals need to build cloud fluency and better enable new ways of working. Our leading-edge cloud training and certification offerings accelerate customer enablement and cloud adoption.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Enablement Lead to drive enterprise skills, adoption and training & certification collaboration with our key enterprise accounts and executive engagement teams to ensure we are partnering closely with our customers on their transformation journeys.
In this role you will work across the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region to develop and maintain comprehensive enablement training & certification plans for our largest and most strategic customers. You will look to scale offerings that work across large and strategic customers throughout the region but also tailor where necessary and work in country with training and certification teams to ensure local relevance and speed to execution. This will include working with AWS Account teams and training Business Development Managers to identify, qualify and recommend enterprise enablement training solutions for enterprise customers; supporting sales cycles arising from the enablement training plans; and managing enablement training & certification plan renewal to maintain customer relevancy.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your digital transformation and people enablement consulting skills and combine them with your passion for business development, learning and technology.
To be successful in this role you will need a background in digital transformation consulting, centred on organisational change and people enablement in a cloud environment. You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience at CxO level within large enterprise or government customers. You will also have experience partnering effectively with Global Systems Integrators, sales and delivery teams, business consulting partners and working across the APJ region. You must be a self-starter and a builder who is prepared to be creative and think big.
• Become proficient in the various AWS Training & Certification offerings and delivery capabilities.
• Build, customise and maintain enablement training & certification plans designed to achieve transformational cloud fluency in large and complex organisations
. Scale and replicate enablement training & certification planning across the APJ region for our Top Accounts
• Work closely with the AWS Account teams and training Business Development Managers to identify and prioritise Top Accounts that are ready to benefit from enablement training & certification
• Support sales cycles arising from enablement training & certification planning and prioritisation
• Maintain a strong relationship with AWS account teams and training Business Development Managers to ensure flawless execution of enablement training & certification plans.
• Monitor the progress of enablement training & certification planning and execution and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
• Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
• 7-10 years experience in business development & pre-sales, with the more recent years linked to cloud driven transformation
• Experience in organisational change management and/or people enablement consulting and/or technology transformation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives
• Experience building large scale skills enablement programs
• Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives
• 5+ years people management
• Experience working with customers and teams located across the Asia Pacific and Japan region
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top