Enterprise Deal Lead, AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) needs an experienced deal leader to manage complex cloud services deals with large enterprise customers. The AWS Enterprise Deal Leader will drive all aspects of AWS enterprise deals, from internal strategy through negotiation and closing. AWS Enterprise Deal Leaders will be responsible for the structure and and terms of the deal, including creating proposals and rallying internal stakeholders (such as the legal, finance, security and compliance teams). The AWS Enterprise Deal Leader will facilitate smooth negotiations that develop and strengthen customer relationships.
You will be the lead negotiator for AWS deals with enterprise customers. You will understand the impact of contract terms, pricing structures, legal risk, compliance obligations, customer concerns, etc., and will be able to explain those terms to customers and identify ways to meet customers' needs, while protecting AWS's interests. You will lead the effort to resolve all customer questions and concerns in contract negotiations, including collaboration with internal experts on specific areas of concern.
You will be an expert in bringing the account teams and the customer to final closure of AWS enterprise deals, including briefing senior management on issues, driving approvals, creating final agreements, and managing their delivery and execution.
- Leads customer-facing negotiations of complex enterprise agreements.
- Explains standard agreement terms to customers and negotiates fallback positions to those terms where appropriate.
- Acts as trusted advisor to sales teams to support the strategy, negotiation and execution of complex enterprise agreements.
- Influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and close customer issues and agreements.
- Effectively communicates with, and facilitates alignment among, key internal and external stakeholders and promptly resolves any conflicts.
- Ensures that all contract terms comply with applicable policies and have required approvals.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offerings.
- Significant negotiating experience, preferably in technology-related transactions and preferably with large, multinational customers.
- Law degree and legal experience are a plus, but not necessary.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top