Enterprise Contracts Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced contracts negotiator to support the growing volume of cloud services agreements with large enterprise customers. The AWS Enterprise Deal Lead will support the field sales team in all aspects of putting in place cloud services agreements, from developing internal strategy through negotiation and closing. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading negotiations including creating proposals and collaborating with internal stakeholders (such as the legal, finance, security and compliance teams).
The AWS Enterprise Deal Lead will need to understand the impact of contract terms, compliance obligations, customer concerns, etc., and be able to explain contract terms to customers and identify ways to meet customers' needs. The successful candidate will lead the effort to resolve all customer questions and concerns in contract negotiations, including collaboration with internal stakeholders on specific areas of concern.
The successful candidate will be an expert in bringing the account teams and the customer to final closure on cloud services agreements, including obtaining required approvals, creating final agreements, and managing their delivery and execution.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
• 5+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
• Ability to lead customer-facing negotiations
• Ability to explain standard agreement terms to counter parties and negotiate fallback positions to those terms where appropriate
• Ability to act as a trusted advisor to business teams to support the strategy, negotiation and execution of contract agreements
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating technology contracts
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
. Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
• Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, gender identification, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Back to top