Enterprise Account Manager - South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in key customer accounts in South Africa.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
• Significant account management business development experience in the IT industry.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Direct field experience in working with large customer accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Fluent in English, and ideally one other African language
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Sucessful experience in managing transformation for large accounts
• Account leadership for complex accounts and quota achievements
This role will be based in Cape Town
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and broader based Black Economic Empowerment and the further diversification of ideas. The relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity and Black Economic Empowerment will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Back to top