Enterprise Account Manager - Healthcare
- Lubbock, TX
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging in enterprise healthcare accounts in public sector? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in enterprise accounts across genomics and healthcare research in public sector. The ideal candidate will have a background or experience of working in genomics and/or healthcare research. They will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Promote AWS services in the public sector healthcare (NHS/Genomics/healthcare research).
• Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Facilitate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
• Contribute to positive customer experience.
• Significant Public Sector Healthcare Sales / Account management experience in the IT industry.
• Significant experience/background in genomics or healthcare research
• Degree or equivalent experience required
• Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Fluent in English
• MBA qualification is a plus.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Back to top