Enterprise Account Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider at key enterprise lighthouse accounts in Turkey ?
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in Turkey. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. She/ he should also be a self-starter prepared to develop and execute against enterprise penetration and growth strategies
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Propose and execute against a comprehensive account plan for select Enterprise accounts in Turkey
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services to help enterprise transformation
• Work with AWS and other eco system partners to extend reach & promote adoption in these select enterprises
• Own and execute our Enterprise Transformation strategy
• Significant ( 15-20 years ) enterprise account management experience in the IT industry
• Experience working with IT and Line of Business executives
• BA/BS degree
• Direct field experience in working with multinational enterprise accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent Turkish and English
• MBA/MA/MS degree
• Previous cloud expertise at a technology company
• Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Back to top