Enterprise Account Manager
- Puteaux, France
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is recruiting an Enterprise Account Manager to help guide the current and future use of AWS services focused on large enterprise customers in Media & Entertainment.
Large enterprises have challenges unique to their scale and required transformation to continue to invent new value propositions, improve their ability to compete, adapt their processes and augment their customer experience.
As the AWS Enterprise Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for providing global business leadership and management of these accounts. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, directly and with partners, monitor deployment of projects and engage virtual and global resources. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the accounts, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for sponsorship, coordinating business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
You are passionate, creative, and a customer-focused leader. This is a very hands-on role where you will be expected to possess large account management experience, good background, and polished communication skills. You should be comfortable working with many autonomous and business groups one day, and presenting to an Executive Committee the next.
The ideal is a rapid self-starter, prepared to work on innovative integration opportunities under aggressive deadlines, work with AWS service teams to accelerate AWS services adoption, and work with cutting edge AWS services. You will have ownership of all Customer and their subsidiary relationships in France and influence them when located abroad; identify customer's business and challenges, along with strategic programs; design, build and execute an Account Plan jointly with Customer with Simple, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of all Customer and subsidiary relationships in France and influence international subsidiaries
- Building of a transformational vision and execution model aligned with Customer's challenges and desired outcome
- Interaction with dozens of teams and business groups to aggressively drive further adoption of AWS products
- Mobilizing AWS general , product management, and senior leadership for features to meet the needs of Customer's teams
- Work to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
• Experience as the primary account management leader for a Large Enterprise in Media & Entertainment of working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
• A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA a plus).
• Other experiences to include: large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across complex environments and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative ; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
• A strong understanding of computing (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS), its benefits and the impact on enterprise transformation.
• Fluency in French and English is required.
• MBA or Degree qualification preferred
• Experience selling to manufacturing industry
"Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our ."
Back to top