Enterprise Account Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Would you like to be part of a motivated and talented team focused on building the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with prospective customers & partners?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the cloud provider choice?
As an Account Manager with Amazon Web Services (AWS) focused on Emerging Enterprise territory , you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration across Malaysia
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Impact market share in the Malaysia territory or industry vertical.
• Exceed set business objectives.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
• Develop case studies.
• Draft various business reports
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Expect moderate travel.
• The right person will possess 15-20 years of experience in IT sales
• Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
• Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
• Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, SOA, web services and enterprise software.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• BA/BS degree required.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top