Emulation Verification Engineer
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We have data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Singapore, and Japan, and customers across all industries. We are seeking experienced Hardware Design Engineers to build the next generation of our cloud server infrastructure. Our success depends on our world-class server infrastructure; we're handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Silicon Optimization Team you'll be responsible for the design and optimization of hardware in our data centers. You'll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale server deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you'll work with thought leaders in multiple technology areas. You'll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you'll be constantly looking for ways to improve your products performance, quality and cost. We're changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
- Drive emulation methodologies for HW verification and SW development.
- Architect and implement emulation test benches.
- Build emulation models from RTL and release/support those models.
- Develop system level test suites suitable for execution on emulators.
- Develop emulation tools such as debugger and monitor features.
- Work closely with verification and software development teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hardware emulation of complex systems
- Hands-on experience with leading edge emulators
- Experience developing new test benches, writing tests and debugging in the emulation environment.
- Experience in design verification, including system veriliog, UVM, coverage, assertions, and methodologies.
- Excellent programming (C/C++) scripting (shell, python, perl, tcl) and automation skills.
- Understanding of both hardware architectures and software applications.
- Experience with FPGA testing of designs
- Experience with post-silicon bring up
- Understanding of driver level software
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top