Employee Relations Manager/ Labour Relations
- Roseville, MN
location flexible, Germany wide locations available
We are looking for a Senior Manager Employee Relations/ Labour Relations
Join an exciting team with a great mission: we want Amazon to not only be the most customer centric company where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. With your help, Amazon will also become the most employee centric company where employees discover new worlds and design the future. This is your chance to make history!
Your Role: Senior Manager Employee Relations/ Labour Relations
Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do. We care about our employees so that they can care about our customers. You will have Ownership for ensuring that fair, consistent and transparent employee relations processes are applied at the sites, making it a great place to work. Amazon respects the right of our employees to establish and join works councils, choosing and engage in constructive negotiations. You will be providing guidance to senior leadership team when developing or implementing programs and projects to foster a positive and engaging relationship. You support Amazon organization with strategic and operational advice in terms of trade unions. You will also partner with PR for all labor relations related internal and external communication.
Business Area: Operations
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is completed on behalf of our customers because meeting and often exceeding their expectations make us feel good. The Operations teams in our fulfillment centers are responsible for managing a vast range of fast-moving inventory. From receiving into the fulfillment center to stowing, picking, packing and shipping to our customers, they work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
-The successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment.
- Have some years of relevant HR/ER experience, ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
- Problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels including hourly paid, shop floor employees
- Have emotional intelligence and a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Open for traveling 30-40%
- Have fun and love what you do
-Fluent in German and English
-Degree and ideally law degree and/or MBA
• Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) would be advantageous.
Are you interested? We are happily looking forward to hearing from you! If you click on "Apply online", you have the possibility to attach your application in a document (max 5 MB). Please inform us separately about your salary expectations and your availability exclusively in your user profile. With the same qualifications, severely disabled persons are preferred. By submitting your resume, you consent to the storage of your information for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future job (s) in the worldwide Amazon Group Personnel Database currently maintained in the United States.
Back to top