Do you have a knack for setting strategies around customer outcomes, including analyzing customer needs? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials that are easy to understand and apply? Are you good at defining and communicating streamlined workflows, and building consensus around approaches? If so, we are looking for a strong Customer Engagements Manager within AWS that is a seasoned leader who is able to manage the various critical phases of the cycle in conjunction with various AWS teams, including the Account Team and local leadership. Strategy: This individual will work with the Account Team analyzing key corporate data (such as Corporate reports, Board Members, eco-system) related to the opportunity being supported, and ensure executive alignment and governance. The individual will be able to provide advice on the competitive situation and create an actionable strategy. Structuring: You will be able understand the business objectives and create a structure that maximizes the value of the opportunity and achieving business objectives. Communications: You will be experienced to advise on customer communications Responsibilities: • Responsible for inspiring and motivating a diverse team in concert with the field focused account manager. • Act as trusted advisor to account teams. • Brings thought leadership to market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets. • Stays current and informed on all new market trends and campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, and applying them across the organization/region. • Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement. • Facilitates alignment and effective AWS communication within account team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolves any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction. • Facilitates individual growth and development of account management, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model. • Ensures disciplined methodology application across management groups, resulting in consistent and accurately forecasted results. • Languages: English required.
• have experience in providing strategic and or complex solutions and will be customer facing. Have the ability to:
• Formulate, set, and manage strategy with account team to accelerate the cycle
• be able to confirm key decision makers and their decision making process
• be able to engage with customer to evaluate business issues and requirements
• Identify key levers to create compelling event assist closure
• Advise and construct optimal commercial structure addressing competition and customer requests and business outcomes.
• support presentation of proposal to customer
• Formulate competitive financial models (e.g., cash flow, NPV, deal comparisons, etc.) to use as comparative tools to grow opportunity
• Craft strategy to address competitor's pressures
• Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering
• Supports the development of solid references
• Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.