EMEA Sales Trainer
- Munich, Germany
World Wide Public Sector (WWPS) EMEA Enablement is looking for an experienced Sales Trainer who is great fun to work with, because at Amazon Web Services, our motto is, "Work hard. Have fun. Make history." We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to collaborate with our sales and field teams and own execution in EMEA.
We are seeking a top performer to deliver training in a compelling manner, which helps create enthusiasm for Amazon Web Services and confidence in engaging Public Sector customers. Ideal candidates have a background in sales with a deep expertise in developing and facilitating sales training.
In this role, you will deliver onboarding and ongoing development training. Your main target audience will be the EMEA lead development, territories sales, and enterprise sales teams. You will have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching / coaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships with new and tenured employees. You will also work closely with many stakeholders such as geo managers, regional managers, vertical managers, project managers, and your colleagues in Public Sector enablement to discover and meet the training needs of the organisation.
• Create, execute, and manage sales training sessions for new and existing teams - supporting specific training needs, adding content to existing programs or delivering it as net-new.
• Conduct employee training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including eLearning, virtual and classroom-based learning to create an engaging and effective learner experience.
• Continuously conduct needs assessments (in close co-ordination with stakeholders from leadership, sales, product teams, etc.) to ensure accurate, effective training content.
• Provide guidance within the sales organisation and share best practices.
• Keep informed of new training methods and techniques.
• Support ad hoc training / enablement special projects as needed.
This position can be placed anywhere across EMEA.
• BA / BSc or equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
• Experience in training and developing new and existing sales professionals.
• Proven sales training and facilitation experience including support for field sales and lead development teams.
• Sales experience either in a training role or a member of either team.
• Project management experience with varying degrees of complexity (related to sales training / enablement).
• Experience using an LMS (Cornerstone preferred), and virtual conferencing platform (Adobe Connect, GoToWebinar, GotToTraining, Chime etc.) - training will also be provided.
• Experience in creating, managing and reporting on training program metrics.
• Experience using an enterprise Learning Management System (LMS) to schedule and manage training activities (Cornerstone is preferred).
• Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (SharePoint, Outlook, Word & Excel).
• Up to 40% / 50% travel.
• Experience with cloud technology products and services
• Ability to make decisions when all necessary information is not available
• Flexible and understands how to get things done in an unstructured environment
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Capable of identifying needs or gaps in sales techniques and performance
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills required with an overall positive and professional disposition; ability to work well within a team environment
• Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, possess a high level of self-motivation, and have an excellent work ethic
Back to top