EMEA Payroll Operations Systems Analyst
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Our multicultural Payroll team is seeking an EMEA Payroll Operations Systems Analyst to join our Payroll Operations Team. We are looking for a strong leader that will take the ownership and drive the change in our growing EMEA hubs in Prague & Bratislava.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate must have EMEA payroll process and payroll system knowledge, ability to abstract requirements independently and customer service passion.
If you would like to join us to make a difference by participating in challenging projects and to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time we definitely want to hear from you!
As our EMEA Payroll Operations Systems Analyst, you will be responsible to:
• Lead or represent Payroll Operations in projects to drive payroll technology projects for one country or group of small to medium countries
• Be a subject matter expert in our Tech roadmaps, products and services
• Maintain the operational effectiveness of payroll technologies
• Work with teams across business units (IT teams, HR, Finance and Accounting) to ensure that best practices and technology standards are followed and implemented
• Lead efforts to identify opportunities, and to evaluate/redesign Payroll processes to align with the company's rapid growth and commitment to quality
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2.100 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• 2+ years of experience in EMEA Payroll processes and/or systems
• Data analytics, database design, application engineering or similar, relevant experience
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and statistical skills
• Strong data wrangling skills
• Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause analysis
• English language on advanced level + any other EU language
• Deep controllership / statutory compliance knowledge (tax, labor code, social security, garnishments, pension, benefits, terminations)
• Experience in leading projects
• Team focused with particular ability to work across virtual teams
Back to top