EMEA Partner Success Lead, Global Systems Integrators
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing at a staggering pace in terms of revenue, customers, people, and complexity.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Partner Success, this role is responsible for the all-inclusive strategy for our Global Systems Integrator (GSI) partnerships across the region and aligning co-selling with the AWS field sales teams. They will lead dotted line teams to successful partner sales quota attainment.This role will also be a transformative unifier of teams across AWS and partners.
This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, sales teams, and partner sales and technical teams. They are able to deal with ambiguity, apply high judgment, design innovative, game-changing approaches, and lead strategic, large, and complex initiatives.
From this role, the Lead will work across multiple organizations, globally, company-wide, or with industry leaders. They will enable teams, and establish KPIs that set the EMEA GSI and Industry business up for long term success.
The execution of the role is critical, you will actively work to reduce bureaucracy and remove blockers that stifle innovation. You will decide what areas and/or technologies need investment to grow (and when they don't). You will negotiate new boundaries around the areas you own to achieve the best outcomes. You will be a thought leader and a culture ambassador among the AWS and Partner teams.
This role can be based in London, Munich, Berlin, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, or Madrid.
• Manage a partner sales target delivered through a defined set of GSIs in EMEA.
• Work cross functionally and collaborates with sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement leadership teams to build a fully integrated GSI partner ecosystem
• Engage a team of enterprise partner success managers as well as partner solution architects that are responsible for the overall success of the AWS partners selling with the AWS field teams.
• Represent AWS as the Leader of GSIs in region and participate in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership on how AWS enables customer value
• As the voice of the AWS field, engage with AWS GSI partner management team to support the build of GSI partner capability within EMEA.
• Manage and develop multiple senior sales and technical relationships across our GSI partners within EMEA and establish the partner success team as the single point of contact for selling with AWS.
• Manage the GSI operational cadence of business reviews (MBR, QBR) with the sales leadership across EMEA.
• Oversee the development of the GSI's by establishing KPI's and best practices.
• Work closely with stakeholders to develop, establish, and direct GSI and Industry strategies, programs, and best practices.
• Manage overall GSI enablement process, set appropriate metrics for partner funnel management.
• Collaborate with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
• Provide input on partner training content and process based on communications with partners, industry best practices, or recommended process improvements.
• Significant GSI experience in sales/channel/business development
• Experience building and leading teams and in direct and matrix operating structures
• Demonstrated track record of success with sales/channel teams
• Demonstrated success in shaping and executing large complex deals with partners
• Proven verbal & written communication skills with senior leaders
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive goals to completion
• Prior experience managing the performance metrics and channel sales best practices for team members
• MBA/Technical Undergraduate/Master's Degree
• Experience and familiarity with the AWS platform, products, solutions and capabilities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top