Embedded Software Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the Ring team and support the development of new and existing products. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. You will be tasked with:
• Delivering high-quality C/C++ code in an embedded environment,
• Specifying, designing, and implementing functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems,
• Collaborating effectively,
• Proactively communicating and demonstrating technical leadership.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of experience in embedded development experience in C/C++, and familiarity with SoC and embedded CPU.
• 3+ years of experience with writing low-level drivers, interrupt service routines and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware.
• Excellent C and C++ programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low powered systems.
• Extensive experience in computer architecture and embedded systems.
• Knowledge of embedded platforms peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, I3C etc.
• Experience in ARM chipset and firmware security (TPM, UEFI, TrustZone, Secure Boot, etc).
• Fluency in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability.
• Experience with embedded microprocessor tools.
• Experience with algorithm development.
• Experience in reviewing complex systems design/code.
• Creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Back to top