Email Marketing Manager
Fabric.com is looking for an email marketing manager to support our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience in email generation and analytics (ideally with an e-commerce company). They should be a strategic thinker who prioritizes testing and learning to improve email program performance, but also operate in a highly tactical way (analyzing traffic data, executing campaigns, and solving problems with data feeds). Detail orientation, customer obsession, and a can-do attitude and the ability to move nimbly will be key to your success. The email marketing manager must be a passionate advocate for the customer with an eye towards maximizing the customer touchpoints with email (subject lines, content, landing pages) and should have an interest in merchandising as they will help drive the delivery of a premium end-to-end experience. They will also need to be comfortable learning new web-based tools and demonstrate an ability to pick-up new technology quickly. Candidates will at times have to work with technical teams to troubleshoot email related issues and must be able to understand complex systems.
- Generate daily email, ad-hoc emails using existing html code
- Partner with merchandising team to generate content for emails.
- Understand and demonstrate construction of logic-based queries against relational databases in the email web-based tool.
- Innovate on subject line and content through A/B testing to drive retention and engage customers
- Report against email performance and support traffic manager with data needs
- Creatively build and support advancing of the brand through the email channel by partnering closely with the creative team to iterate on email look and feel
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue through growth of automated campaigns
- Drive effective communication through the addition of personalization to emails
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in making data driven business decisions
- Experience with MS Office: Word and Excel
- Strong ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to decipher and tweak HTML code
- Experience with Silverpop (Watson Campaign Management) or other email service provider
- Experience in content generation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Experience in A/B testing of subject lines and email content
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top