- Bengaluru, India
Ring is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be a part of our global electrical engineering team, playing a critical role in ensuring the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products. Ideal candidate will be passionate about building robotics products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will:
• Manage ODM the EE design from RFQ to MP
• Hands on for new circuit design and study
• Hands on to find a solution and workaround with ODM for bugs
• Work with procurement team to help the second source qualification and cost down task
• Basic knowledge of FW operation, MCU structure, OTA, GPIO settings...etc.
• Basic knowledge of general buses ==> I2C, I2S, SPI, and DDR...etc.
• PI knowledge ==> buck / boost / LDO theory, basic components selection capability
• 7+ plus years work experience, and at least 5+ years as an EE designer
• Experience with robotics product development
• Familiar with equipment operations: scope, power supply, data acquisition...etc.
• SI / PI knowledge ==> high speed circuit layout guide, experience of hands for the measurement of the SI / PI circuit would be a plus
• Familiar with platform determination/selection based on the RFQ or marketing spec
• With reliability concept and know the MTBF
• Self-driven and responsible
• Enjoy solving tough bugs
• Willing to study new, coming technologies
• Know IoT products market trendsSelf-driven and responsible
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Back to top