Education to Workforce (E2W) Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
By 2025 Amazon Web Services (AWS) will help 29 million people globally grow their technical skills with free cloud computing skills training to help learners prepare for the cloud-enabled workforce of tomorrow. AWS Education to Workforce (Asia-Pacific/Japan) is looking for an innovative, driven Program Manager to scale the reach and impact of our AWS Education to Workforce programs and initiatives in South Korea. As a national skills and manpower expert, you will lead strategic and national level skills/manpower development initiatives, bringing the different assets of AWS and driving a one AWS agreement at the country level.
The AWS Education to Workforce team is responsible for coordinating with state, province, and country leaders to define, design, and implement a comprehensive strategy to ensure a cloud-ready workforce in South Korea. You will establish and maintain high-level relationships with senior government, education, and workforce officials in your country, understanding their workforce needs and successfully implementing AWS education, training programs, and services to help them prepare a cloud-ready workforce in their markets.
You will be responsible for developing opportunity pipelines, evangelizing workforce offerings, and driving successful adoption and implementation of related education and workforce-readiness programs (e.g AWS Educate, Academy) within government and education institutions. In additional, you will drive and co-ordinate the execution of all AWS cloud verified program engagements and to undertake curriculum mapping with customers.
• Work with program members on growing adoption, integrating AWS technologies into existing curriculum and drive cloud awareness across the institution.
• Establish and track program goals, business metrics, and indicators for success
• Meet or exceed quarterly/annual program targets.
• Drive user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with technical teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive program plan.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust program plan
• Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• At least 2-8 years experience, with at least several years in engaging with senior tertiary institution management/faculty and other agencies preferably in Public Sector
• Master's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• You have a solid experience in the IT industry. Deep experience in sales/revenue generating roles with increasing responsibility and a strong track record of leading sales teams to exceed goals. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you love building businesses and have done it before.
• You are comfortable managing different teams across functions, with a proven record of bringing your team to a higher level of performance, and providing them with the proper orientation to achieve their goals.
• You have experience working in a multinational environment.
• You are an excellent public speaker. You enjoy spending time with customers, and have the ability to cultivate relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders. You have a distinctive ability to communicate complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways.
• You are sharp, self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to build a plan and make things happen, while upholding honesty and integrity and without compromising attention to detail
• Significant technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
• Several years of experience selling within the public sector industry.
• Computer Science and/or Engineering/Math background.
• Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies.
Back to top